TOTAL is pleased to announce the launch of 2017 scholarship programme for obtaining education in the leading engineering schools of France. The classes start in September 2017. Candidates shall be Azeri students who study in Azerbaijan at present as well as young professionals up to 28 years old. The language of education is English. Intensive French language courses will be proposed to selected candidates in order to facilitate integration into day to day life in France.
Candidates applying for the 3 available scholarships should meet the below listed requirements:
- Bachelor degree in technical disciplines: geosciences; drilling; oil and gas processing (hydrocarbon treatment for upstream installations); surface installations (structural, rotating machinery, electrical, instrumentation systems, piping, pipeline). Master degrees are welcomed.
- Good English level (TOEFL or IELTS: Upper Intermediate, B2 minimum).
- Knowledge of French language is welcomed but not mandatory; as a minimum, candidate shall be ready/eager to learn French.
The selection process is as follow:
- Candidate should submit his/her bachelor diploma (obtained in 2016 at the latest), CV, motivation letter as well as language skills certificate by February 15th.
- Preliminary selection will be done based on a CV, a language certificate & a motivation letter.
- Final selection will be comprised of two steps:
- First step: written test in Mathematics & Logics (3 hours) by mid March 2017;
- Second step: top10 candidates will be invited for final interviews by end of March 2017.
All candidates will be informed electronically of the selection process results.
The persons in charge:
69 Nizami Str., ISR Plaza, 15th Floor, Baku AZ1005.