TOTAL is pleased to announce the launch of 2019 scholarship programme for obtaining education in the leading following schools of France:
- IFP School- https://www.ifp-school.com/
- ENSG, Nancy- http://ensg.univ-lorraine.fr/
- INSA,Toulouse- http://www.insa-toulouse.fr/fr/formation/master2r/fluids-engineering-for-industrial-processes.html (Master Fluids engineering for industrial processes)
- IMT Mines d’Alès- http://master-disaster-management.com/ (Master Damage : Disaster Management Environmental Impact)
The classes start in September 2019.
Candidates shall be young Azeri graduates or those who are studying master program in Azerbaijan at present, as well as young professionals up to 28 years old.
The language of education is English.
Intensive French language courses will be proposed to selected candidates in order to facilitate integration into day-to-day life in France.
Candidates applying for 8 available scholarships should meet the below listed requirements:
- Bachelor or Master degree in:
-technical disciplines (geosciences, drilling, mechanics)
-oil and gas processing (hydrocarbon treatment for upstream installations)
-surface installations (structural, rotating machinery, electrical, instrumentation systems, piping, pipeline)
- Good English level (TOEFL or IELTS: Upper Intermediate, B2 minimum).
- Knowledge of French language is welcomed but not mandatory. As a minimum, candidate shall be ready/eager to learn French.
- Any chosen candidate in case of successful completion of his studies will, if offered a position in the Operating Company or SOCAR, be obliged to accept such offer for a minimum period of three years.
The selection process is as follows:
- Candidate should submit his/her bachelor diploma (obtained in 2018 at the latest), CV, motivation letter as well as language skills certificate by January 31st 2019.
- Preliminary selection will be done based on CV, a language certificate & a motivation letter.
- Final selection will be comprised of two steps:
- First step: written test in Mathematics & Logics (3 hours) by February 15th 2019
- Second step: top 16 candidates will be invited for final interviews by March 01st 2019
All candidates will be informed electronically of the selection process results.
The persons in charge:
The documents may be sent either by e-mail or by post on following address: 90A, Nizami Str., The Landmark III, 6th Floor, Baku AZ1010.